Saturday, April 3, 2010
posted by Chris Hart @ 8:34 PM
Can you determine the health and profitability of your organization from just 5 numbers? You could if you had Productivity Metrics in place!
What are Metrics? Metrics are simply pieces of data that allow you to get a snapshot look at the health and productivity of your organization.
The Productivity Metrics are a key components of the Business Operations Blueprint.
Together, the chapters of the Business Operations Blueprint, or “BOB”, make a comprehensive business plan for any size or type of organization.
The Productivity Metrics chapter of the BOB manual helps an organization to collect data that will determine an organization’s:
Productivity Metrics can also be early warning signals of:
- Being out of compliance
- Critical materials shortages
- Violations of service level agreements
- Missed customer service targets
- Dangerous levels of debt, cash, expenses, absenteeism, and inventory shrinkage
What material is covered in the BOB Productivity Metrics chapter?
The following topics are displayed in presentation format so they are easy to share with your team:
- Why Have metrics
- Why Metrics Must be Easy to Collect and Simple to Read
- How Often to Monitor Metrics
- Examples of Popular Metrics
- How to Collect Your Metric Data
- How to Easily Access Your Metric Data
How do I create Metrics for my organization?
To help you easily create a set of Productivity Metrics in a short amount of time, I have developed a package of materials that will guide you through this process.
The BOB Productivity Metrics Package takes you step-by-step through creating these powerful and critical documents for your organization.
The BOB Productivity Metrics Package contains:
- The Productivity Metrics chapter of the BOB manual in PDF format
- A Productivity Metrics Worksheet in both PDF and Excel formats
- A template for a Metrics Register so you can record an unlimited numbers of Metrics. This allows you to have a set of Productivity Metrics for every department.
- FREE Bonus! The Diamond Directory which lists hundreds of resources to make your organization more productive and profitable. Note: The resources in the Diamond Directory are the same tools used by the Business Growth Specialists of ChrisHart1 Consulting!
Click the “Add to Cart” button to purchase your Productivity Metrics Package now.
|$19.95 – Instant Digital Download