Sunday, April 4, 2010
posted by Chris Hart @ 7:52 PM
Is your Marketing Plan:
Being executed with precision?
Producing sales that satisfy your income goals?
The BOB Marketing Chapter is a key component of the Business Operations Blueprint.
Together, the chapters of the Business Operations Blueprint, or “BOB”, make a comprehensive business plan for any size or type of organization.
For your Marketing Plan to work, every element of your Business Operations Blueprint must be integrated into your plan!
What material is covered in the BOB Marketing chapter?
- The following topics are displayed in presentation format so they are easy to share with your team:
- What is the Difference Between Marketing, Sales, Advertising, and PR?
- How to Create a Marketing Plan
- What Do Our Potential Customers Want?
- How Will Our Product Satisfy Them?
- What Price Should We Charge?
- What Is Our Message?
- How Will We Communicate Our Message?
- How Will Our Product Be Delivered?
- PLUS! A Special Section on Online Marketing
The BOB Marketing Package takes you step-by-step through creating a Marketing Plan for any type of organization.
The BOB Marketing Package contains:
- The Marketing chapter of the BOB manual in PDF format
- Marketing Plan Worksheets in both PDF and Excel formats
- FREE Bonus! The Diamond Directory which lists hundreds of resources to make your organization more productive and profitable. Note: The resources in the Diamond Directory are the same tools used by the Business Growth Specialists of ChrisHart1 Consulting!
Don’t run your organization another day without these powerful Marketing resources!
Click the “Add to Cart” button to purchase your Marketing Package now.
|$100.00 – Instant Digital Download